I am pleased to invite you to our next webcast focusing on US sales tax and state income taxes for US inbound businesses. The webcast will be relevant for any business selling into the US, including those that do not have a physical presence in the US.
Recent significant developments in US case law (the Wayfair decision) make US sales tax and state income tax newly relevant to companies that may not have previously assessed whether a US tax requirement exists (for example, due to having no physical presence in the US), therefore this is a key time to assess the impact.
Our state tax experts will explain the current US sales tax and state income taxes requirements from a US inbound perspective, and will cover examples of circumstances where a compliance responsibility may exist and the potential consequences.
All live attendees will also have the chance to raise questions directly to our specialists during the Webcast.
Speakers for this webcast include:
- Monica Cohen-Dumani – Partner, International Tax Services, EMEA ITS Leader – PwC Switzerland
- Jennifer Jensen – Partner, State and Local Indirect Tax – PwC US
- Robert Ozmun – Partner, State and Local Income Tax – PwC US
Thursday May, 23rd, 15:00 (CET)
- US Sales Tax – Jennifer Jensen, Partner, State and Local Indirect Tax – PwC US
- US State Income Taxes – Robert Ozmun, Partner, State and Local Income Tax – PwC US
Note that you will need to register to join the webcast. Register here >
Image source: unsplash.com