Sie begeistern sich für Steuerrecht? Sie sind talentiert und engagiert, Teamarbeit und unternehmerisches Denken gehören zu Ihrer DNA?
About the event
The praxis has shown that complex business structures, international trade and cross-border transactions entail significant challenges for most companies independent of the company size.
In order to stay compliant and minimize any VAT risks, it is important to keep track of all the relevant company processes, supply chains, etc. These challenges and developments are going hand in hand with efficient use of resources and finding efficient and pragmatic solutions in line with legislations in different countries.Read More »
Bereit für Swisscom
Mit grosser Leidenschaft und Know-how stellst du die Einhaltung und Weiterentwicklung der Compliance und Governance von Supply Chain Management sicher.
- Prozesse für das Risiko- und Supply Chain-Management konzipieren
- Sicherstellung der Erfüllung von Vorgaben durch unsere Lieferanten
- Kontrolle zur Einhaltung von jeglichen Anforderungen
Was du draus machst, ist was uns ausmacht.Read More »
Publication by PwC Germany
With effect from 1 July 2021, the second stage of the so-called “e-commerce package” will be implemented throughout the EU, necessitating far-reaching adjustments to the EU VAT system, particularly with regard to supplies of goods and services to private individuals.
The Russian customs authorities have recently started challenging royalty/license fee agreements of number of companies.
In order to avoid tax evasion and fraud, the Portuguese Tax Authorities (PTA) have defined the rules and requisites that billing systems must fulfil to ensure the non-violation of billing data once it is registered. As a consequence, only billing systems that fulfil the requirements defined in the Law and certified by the PTA can be used.
We are looking for an experienced VAT and indirect tax Director to lead JE VAT Team
Some of the key areas of focus for this Indirect Tax Senior Manager/ Director role will include:
- Lead VAT projects relating to changes in VAT EU or national legislation, changes in JE business structure and make sure the group remains compliant with the VAT rules
- Project work, including tax restructuring and optimisation, cross border transactions, supply chain management, process consulting (e.g. VAT in ERP reviews / implementations) and data analytics etc.
- Lead a team of 4 people in charge of pan-European VAT advisory, i.e. monitoring changes, make sure they are properly implemented
- Assist JE companies in the implementation of new ERP and make sure VAT settings will be correct.
- Advise business units on VAT rules and on the best ways to structure and conclude deals with customers and suppliers
- Provide high level VAT technical training and guidelines to the members of the VAT Team.
- Prepare and provide ad hoc VAT training to other business units like accounting (AP, AR), logistics, sales force, and so on.
- Liaise with external tax advisors and VAT representative in several European countries about VAT/customs related questions
- Assistance in VAT audits and monitoring the answers provided to questions issued by the tax authorities
- Review VAT related processes and look for potential risk factors, improvement/ standardization opportunities on European level.
- Supervise JE companies efforts to comply with the increasing digitalisation of the VAT returns requested by tax authorities
- Be the main contact person for VAT queries (Tax department, internal & external audit, fiscal representatives, etc.)
- Developing technical positions on key tax developments
- Prepare the yearly budget for the VAT team
EU Council reached a provisional political agreement with the European Parliament’s negotiating team on the proposed public CbCR Directive this week.
Further details will be shared in the coming days but for now, please find the link of the press release from the EU Council.
Image source: http://unsplash.com
It’s time again for the biennial edition of the PwC VAT Conference. This year we are meeting virtually on two mornings. The conference will be focusing on the recent and upcoming changes in the sphere of VAT.