In order to ensure the services rendered to the users of the Ministry of Economy and Finance, an internal organisation is operated at the level of each department as of March 24th, 2020.
- Majority of the agents working at the Minister of Economy and Finance are confined;
- The portal in front of SHOPRITE Antaninarenina is the only entrance to the Ministry of Economy and Finance during the confinement period;
- Large taxpayers are called to use the electronic platform E-Hetrapayment
- Small taxpayers are called to use the electronic platform Hetraphone (Mobilepayment)
- Suspension of tax audit and notices to third-parties (ATD) until 31 May 2020
Income tax (Corporate tax)
- Suspension of the payment of bimonthly advance instalments
- Deferral until 30 June 2020 of income tax returns and payments for the tourism sectors (hotels, restaurants, tourist operators, travel agencies, air transport and industrial free-zone enterprises).
- Deduction from income tax of additional expenses or donations used directly for the fight against coronavirus
Deferral of returns and payment of the Synthetic Tax until May 15, 2020
No deferral of VAT and Salary tax (IRSA) filings and payment