Nestlé Skin Health is looking for support, please see below:
Galderma is a global leader focused on enhancing the quality of life by delivering science-based solutions for the health of skin, hair & nails. As one of the industry’s leading companies, Galderma (Nestlé Skin Health) conducts ground-breaking product research to provide both the healthcare community & the consumer with an on-going progression of innovative technologies and products to protect, serve & enhance skin health.
The Indirect Tax Manager will work closely with the business, providing indirect tax strategy & globally. Reporting to the Head of Tax, the Indirect Tax Manager is responsible for the overall management of the Company’s indirect tax affairs (VAT & Customs).
- In conjunction with the Head of Tax, leading & providing strategic advice on indirect tax audits; developing, co-ordinating & executing indirect tax planning initiatives; performing legal & tax research / analysis; and directing & managing external tax consultants.
- Leading indirect tax matters globally, acting as a strong business partner and advising on business activity for VAT & Customs matters (e.g. areas of supply chain, sales & business setup).
- Ensuring VAT efficiency of supply chain management and working closely with operations & logistics group.
- Designing the wider EMEA VAT group strategy, including leading constant process improvement, automation & simplification initiatives in strong collaboration / alignment with Business, Finance & IT.
- Taking a proactive approach to Indirect Tax planning & delivering advice to various business groups.
- Developing / reviewing best practices and driving knowledge-sharing process within EMEA VAT team and Finance & Business organization and local tax managers in US and Brazil.
- Engaging with the heads of finance, sales, legal, US tax departments, logistics, global & business process owners & IT, to help identify & mitigate potential indirect tax risks.
- Managing & co-ordinating VAT compliance – ensuring key VAT control framework / policies in place & driving escalation process when necessary. Ensuring efficiency of VAT tax audits.
- Managing intercompany interactions for VAT.
- Developing a coherent & proactive indirect tax strategy to effectively manage and identify VAT risks and ensure the business maintains up-to-date VAT expertise.
- Acting as a “Center of Excellence” for indirect tax issues – finance teams will reach out to this person in case of complicated VAT / indirect tax matters / updating & educating finance teams on new & important developments in indirect tax.
- Ensuring VAT rules / documentation are incorporated into Galderma’s procedures in particular in relation to the management of inter-company transactions and in liaise with the transfer pricing team.
- Maintaining strong relationship with external consultants (public accounting & legal tax counsel) and other professional associates involved in tax related matters.
- A willingness, over time, to take additional responsibility for Galderma’s TP issues.
- + 8 years’ Indirect tax advisory & compliance experience, gained either in-house or in big 4 firm.
- Accounting, law or tax degree preferred.
- Experience working with European VAT reporting standards.
- Ideally working in a complex, international environment with cross border indirect tax exposure.
- Focused, organized, results-oriented, decision maker & self-motivated individual.
- Languages: English required. Other European languages – a plus.
Find out more and apply here >
Image source: Unsplash.com