Axpo. Full of energy in Switzerland and in Europe.
The Axpo Group produces, trades and distributes energy reliably for more than 3 million people and several thousand companies in Switzerland and in over 30 countries throughout Europe. More than 4500 employees combine the expertise from 100 years of climate-friendly power production with innovative strength for a sustainable energy future. Axpo is an international leader in energy trading and in the development of tailor-made energy solutions for its customers.
To support the VAT team in Baden within an exciting, dynamic and international environment, we are looking for a:
Senior Manager International VAT (100%)
- Oversee all VAT Compliance matters (local and EU-law)
- Ensure a VAT related risk management and periodic VAT reporting
- Monitor compliance with internal VAT Standards regarding operational business
- Support group companies in VAT matters
- Work in / lead VAT related international projects
- Bachelor or master’s degree (in economics or law) or equivalent education (e.g. tax law degree)
- Degree in indirect tax (CH or EU)
- More than 5 years‘ prior work experience in VAT, ideally within an international group
- Excellent communications and problem-solving skills
- Assertive, motivated, resilient and dedicated
- Fluent in English and German
- Good SAP-skills
- Willingness to travel
We offer you:
A you a varied area of activity in an interesting and challenging field; wide-ranging, challenging work; and modern, functional employment conditions.
We look forward to receiving your complete online application.
Axpo | Tania Lopez | Senior HR Manager | +41 56 200 44 51