This year’s World Wide VAT event presented by PwC reflects the importance of value added tax for businesses that have to deal with the complexities of indirect taxation on a daily basis. It’ll be a chance for you to catch up on the latest developments in Europe and beyond, and examine the implications for your company in more detail. The topics we’ll be focusing on in the workshop include
- BEPS and VAT: what does it mean for your company?
- News from Germany: what are the latest ideas from the authorities?
- ECJ cases update (e.g. court case about Bitcoins): how do they affect you?
- Round the world update: what’s happening in places like Egypt and India?
- Other world news (e.g. the latest VAT rate hikes, introductions of reverse-charge mechanisms, etc.)
- and many more
The workshop is a great chance to keep up with the trends and get new insights into VAT. There will also be plenty of opportunity afterwards to meet and talk on a more informal basis over drinks.
Wednesday, 2 December 2015
5pm to 6.30pm, followed by drinks
PricewaterhouseCoopers AG, Birchstrasse 160, 8050 Zurich
CHF 100 per participant
The event will be held in English
The number of participants is limited
Please click HERE to register no later than two weeks before the event
For more information please contact my colleague Denise Ruhland: firstname.lastname@example.org / +41 58 792 77 02