Fischer Ramp Buchmann is a young, ambitious law firm in Zurich with a focus on private clients and their companies.
In a short time, the firm has established itself among the leading names in the market.
We are lawyers and certified tax experts. Working in a team, professional competence and practical, entrepreneurial thinking are important to us.
To strengthen our firm, we are looking for the following positions with immediate effect or by appointment a Tax Lawyer.
- You have very good legal qualifications, are admitted to the bar and are already a qualified tax expert.
- You are already a qualified tax expert or on your way to becoming one.
- You are comfortable with complex issues in a national and international environment and direct contact with demanding clients.
- You set the right priorities and your strengths include efficient, precise work, even under time pressure.
- You enjoy working in German and English, ideally you also speak French.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
We advise and represent domestic and foreign clients, both individuals and legal entities. Our areas of specialisation include tax and estate planning, property tax and international social security issues as well as contentious proceedings in tax matters. We work closely with Swiss and international correspondents.
In addition to a thorough induction, a diverse and international working environment in a team, we offer attractive employment conditions and a wide range of opportunities for further training, publication a wide range of training, publication and career opportunities.
Michael Fischer will be happy to answer any questions you may have (+41 44 515 36 30).
We look forward to receiving your documents by e-mail (email@example.com).
Image Source: Unsplash.com