Trust to go aheader
At PwC we don’t just go ahead with things that are important to us, we go one step further: we go aheader.
Start: Spring 2021
- You will participate in the development and selling of our VAT SAP/technology practice in cooperation with the team of SAP experts and Indirect Tax/VAT advisers
- You will take part in client support
- You will participate in the delivering of SAP solutions for clients in Switzerland and internationally
- You will work as part of different teams of leading experts in this field
- You will be familiar with different facets of Indirect Tax/VAT and related topics within PwC
- You will continue to develop your skills in both the professional as well as personal fields.
- You at least hold a degree from a university of applied sciences. Preference is given to an ‘exact’ discipline, such as (technical) computer science, mathematics, technical business, ICT or econometrics
- You are a functional SAP consultant who likes to solve complex issues in SAP
- You have 3 – 5 years of proven experience in SAP/Tax Engines as well as experience of working in an international consulting environment, software solution provider or within a multinational company
- You have thorough knowledge of the configuration of the SAP modules FI, SD and/or MM
- You are familiar with the financial, sales and purchasing business processes of a company
- You are analytical thinking, enjoy working accurately and are curious about the cause
- A functional knowledge of Indirect Tax/VAT and knowledge of how Indirect Tax/VAT is calculated and processed by SAP is preferred, but definitely not a must
Please find more information here.
Image source: http://unsplash.com