A follow-up to the first DIA DIRECT COVID-19 webinar, hear experts from China answer your questions about conducting clinical trials during the pandemic.
Representatives from across various healthcare product development functions will discuss steps currently in place to ensure safety and efficacy of clinical trials continuing through COVID-19. Join us on Tuesday, April 14, at 14:30 CEST for Part 2: Experts from China Speak on Conducting Clinical Trials During COVID-19.
- Jingsong Wang, MD, PhD (Moderator), Founder, Chairman and CEO, Harbour BioMed; Chair, DIA Advisory Council of China
- Jing Chen, QA Director, LinkStart
- Xiang (Tony) Guo, PhD, Global Head of Statistics and Data Science, Vice President, BeiGene; Alumnus, DIA Advisory Council of China
- Ran Hu, Clinical Quality & Continuous Improvement Site Leader/Clinical Quality Assessment China Team Leader, Clinical Sciences & Operations, Sanofi China; DIA Young Member of the Advisory Council of China
- Yue Wang, Vice President, SMO ClinPlus Co., Ltd.; Vice Chair, DIA China SMO Community; Alumni, DIA Young Member of Advisory Council of China
Missed the first webinar? Access it in the DIA In Focus on COVID-19 Resource Center!
Image source: http://unsplash.com