At Roche, we believe every employee makes a difference. We are passionate about transforming patients’ lives. We are fearless in both decision and action; we believe that good business means a better world.
We are looking for a new Global VAT Manager for Group Tax and Insurance (minimum schedule of 60 %). In this position you will be part of the Roche Group’s VAT team within the global function Group Tax, Insurance and Customs, and will collaborate with the global Pharma and Diagnostics operations on VAT matters. This global role is primarily collaborating with Roche affiliates in Switzerland and the EU.
The Areas Of Responsibility Include
- Provide technical guidance and mentorship on VAT, particularly in relation to the global pharma supply chain and other global functions
- Key point of contact for a number of Roche affiliates and functions
- Conduct training on VAT, support implementation of changes in systems (SAP), and perform internal VAT audits
- Support in project work and developing of guidelines as well as in the coordination of VAT audits
Who you are
You have a university degree or an equivalent education, and a minimum of 3 years of experience in VAT management or advisory, preferably in a global industry environment, and certification in VAT with a focus of European VAT. You are a dedicated and flexible teammate with well-developed analytical problem solving skills who aims for pragmatic and sustainable solutions.
You Will Also Bring The Following Skills And Experience
- VAT auditing and solid understanding of finance and accounting concepts, processes and systems (SAP)
- Ability to work in a global environment combined with a hands-on mentality and strong communication skills
- Fluency in German and English required (both speaking and writing)
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
If you have questions then please check our FAQs and videos on careers.roche.ch/faq.