Roivant Sciences is a global healthcare company that will be rapidly expanding its European tax functions. Roivant Sciences is focused on realizing the full value of promising biomedical research to improve the lives of patients and their families. We are dedicated to creating a better way forward for promising medicines, in a way that is a win for stakeholders across the entire healthcare industry, but most importantly helps patients who stand to benefit from advancements in areas of real unmet medical need. This dynamic team is seeking a European Tax Director to support the Global Tax Function in managing the tax compliance and reporting functions as these requirements expand within Europe.
- Perform tax provision computations for European operations and execute tax internal controls for financial statement reporting with regards to European operations
- Oversee European tax compliance filings
- Coordinate with External Reporting team and outside auditors with regards to statutory financial statements
- Coordinate with governmental tax audits and inquiries in coordination with global tax function
- Coordinate with local controllers with regards to intercompany transactions
- Confirm European withholding tax obligations are timely met
- Provide tax guidance in relation to European business contracts
- Advise team & provide support in relation to European tax rulings
- Support global team on local transfer pricing and BEPS reporting requirements
- Support tax considerations in building a supply chain structure.
- Address European tax law changes.
- 10+ years of combined tax experience, with 3+ in a pharmaceutical or biotech organization
- Fluency in English and German, any other languages are advantageous
- Experience with Tax compliance filing requirements in Switzerland, UK, Ireland and other EU jurisdictions
- Experience with financial reporting of income tax, aspects of SOX compliance, and development of tax processes
- Experience with inter-company dividend taxation & European tax implications
- Tax generalist experience that includes a combination of Swiss, UK, Ireland and other European transactions, transfer pricing, etc.
- Experience in leading cross functional projects
- Experience in process automation
- Willingness to work hands-on and a strong commitment to do whatever it takes to get the job done
- Bachelor degree in Tax or Eidg. Steuerberater / Diplomierter Steuerexperte (or related degrees)
If this role is of interest please submit your CV for consideration. If you are unsure and would like more information please do not hesitate to contact Sebastian Pal on +41 43 215 57 31 for a confidential discussion or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Apply HERE for this Job.
Bildquelle: Ingo Gradl / pixelio.de