Data Analytics for Indirect Tax (ITX): Your Journey to Advanced Analytics
Latest trends in VAT fraud detection and Blockchain
Date: 24 October 2017
Time: 10.00 am – 11.00 am (CET)
We continue our webcast series to keep you updated on the new country regulations and developments. We will share with you the latest trends in VAT fraud detection, including blockchain that will change the way regulators are controlling transactions and analysing data. The volume of information collected by regulators is increasing and businesses must be prepared for this change.
In this webcast we will consider:
- 2018 changes in e-government
- PwC VAT fraud detection/prevention tool
- Blockchain and Indirect tax
Our presenters are VAT and technology experts:
- Michaela Merz, PwC Partner, Indirect Taxes Leader
- Jari Kaerkkaeinen, Data Analytics Expert
- Daniel Anghel, Indirect Tax Leader for PwC Romania
- Frederik Gregaard, Head of Digital Financial Services Switzerland
- Guest speakers: local tax specialists
Please click on the link below to register for the WebEx session.
Once you have registered you will receive your WebEx access details.
The WebEx will be recorded, and we will email you a link to the recording after the event using the same Details.
There will be time for a question and answer session with the speakers during the Webcast. Questions can also be sent in advance to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please join us to learn about the future and how to plan for it today.