- You will provide customs and foreign trade consulting services to Swiss and international clients.
- You will help our clients in analyzing and reviewing international supply chain transactions from a customs and global trade perspective.
- You will have contact with clients as well as local and foreign Customs Authorities.
- You will closely interact with other tax functions (VAT, Transfer Pricing, etc.) and Advisory / Supply Chain colleagues within the international PwC network.
- You are working in our Indirect Tax team in Basel or Zürich.
- You will participate in the development of our indirect tax practice, developing thought leadership, and new technology enabled services.
- You have a degree in accounting, economics, engineering, business, law or similar education.
- You have 2 to 3 years of work experience around International Trade topics (preferably in the field of Swiss or EU Customs).
- You have an excellent command of English and German.
- You have a consulting and team oriented mindset and take on responsibility for your projects.
- You are helping to continuously improve our service offerings.
Your prospects and benefits
Your opportunities for development
At PwC, you can develop both personally and professionally. That’s why 7% of our revenue is spent on staff training and further education.
Our culture and our values
In Switzerland we have over 3,300 employees from 78 countries, which means our people are as diverse as our ideas. Together, we define and live the values that shape us: personal and professional, economic and ecological, social and ethical. And the people we work for are just as diverse as the people who work for us.
More information and the link to apply now can be found here.