Hug Engineering AG is one of the world‘s leading manufacturers of exhaust aftertreatment systems for diesel- and gas-powered engines in both mobile and stationary applications. We are a member of the Faurecia Group, which generates sales of more than EUR 20.2 billion per annum. This is your chance to be part of our success story, perform multifaceted tasks, and evolve as you take up new challenges. Hug Engineering is your opportunity to apply your skills and ideas, while also making an active contribution to a clean environment.
- VAT reporting and VAT compliance for the HUG Group
- VAT reports for the headquarter and subsidiaries
- Managing foreign VAT registrations for the HUG Group and the relationship with the tax authorities
- Monitor and apply law changes in related countries
- Optimize IT systems and processes related to VAT
- Minimize VAT liabilities/expenses and compliance issues
- Guide internal business partners in order to optimizer VAT relevant transactions
- Identify and manage potential risks related to VAT
- Carry out tax audits to other departments and HUG Group entities
- Guide our Project Management to their requests and proactively look for opportunities to improve the VAT environment
- Profound knowledge on Swiss and EU VAT law
- Several years of professional experience within VAT advisory as internal or external consultant
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or Master degree Taxation or comparable education, preferably German or other EU tax advisor exam
- Knowledge of SAP and/or Abacus ERP Software
- Team Player
- Customer Focus
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English and German
We look forward to receiving your application.
Please send your full application (résumé, cover letter, references) to firstname.lastname@example.org.