We drive the transformation of the financial markets. That’s why we invest in bright minds, in their ideas, knowledge and development. We do that by combining our best sides.
If you would like to find out why stability makes us so agile, why experience makes us so curious and why empathy makes us so impactful, apply now for the position of Head Tax, Regulation & Funds | Zurich | 80-100%
The Financial Information business of SIX are seeking an inspiring leader to lead our Tax and Regulatory product stream. This is a great opportunity to be part of our new strategy from the start, leveraging your tax and regulatory knowledge to help us bringing innovative solutions to our clients. As a financial markets expert. This role can be based in either Zurich or London.
What You Will Do
- Develop and lead tax, regulatory and fund propositions for SIX
- Co-create products and services with our business partners and identify new partner opportunities which you shall negotiate and lead
- Establishing the target content, usability and service features needed to meet the demands of the relevant target markets
- Contribute to our product and execution strategies
What You Bring
- 10+ years in a similar role with an established and broad network
- Demonstrate an understanding of financial planning and be comfortable building compelling business cases
- A collaborative style combining commercial acumen with a deep understanding of tax and regulation environment, particularly in Europe
- Excellent written and spoken English, with fluent German and/or French as additional assets
What We Offer
Flexible Work Models
We trust our employees – that’s why you can arrange your work-from-home and in-office times with the team flexibly.
Personal Development Programs
You can periodically attend training sessions, in-house classes, SIX Academy seminars, and mentoring or coaching sessions.
Agile Working Methods
Whether through scrum or design thinking, we solve exciting tasks together in teams.
If you have any questions, please call Philipp Röhl +41 58 399 85 43.
For this vacancy we only accept direct applications here.
Diversity is important to us. Therefore, we are looking forward to receiving applications regardless of any personal background.