The Senior Tax Analyst will be responsible for supporting the daily functions in the global tax department ensuring compliance and accuracy of all tax filings and reporting. This position will report directly to the Associate Tax Manager and is based in Malvern, PA.
Essential & Key Responsibilities:
This position requires the candidate to have the ability to work independently in a fast-paced, dynamic environment where attention to detail, analytical skills and strong communication skills are essential.
- Participates in the preparation of accurate and timely filed federal and state income tax returns. Preparation and/or review of corporate income tax extensions.
- Preparation of corporate tax return workpapers and state apportionment workpapers.
- Participates in the determination of the monthly tax accruals and disclosures to ensure compliance with IRS, GAAP and Sarbanes Oxley.
- Preparation of the monthly global tax provision, quarterly estimated tax payment calculation and the annual return to provision reconciliation.
- Preparation and/or review of indirect tax filings.
- Annual reports preparation, filing and payment.
- Assisting with the reconciliation of transaction tax general ledger accounts.
- Assistance in updating sales and use tax charts for law changes and perform research on various sales and use tax issues, on an as needed basis.
- Interpreting and complying with state, local and international statutes, regulations, and legislation and researching transaction tax issues.
- Maintain, monitor, and update OneSource Tax Calendar assignments.
- Assistance with purchase orders, invoices, legal review approvals, and sign offs.
- Developing and implementing process improvements,
- Work independently and with others on projects as needed,
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting
- 4-6 years tax accounting experience (provision, corporate income tax and indirect tax compliance experience)
- Knowledge of tax depreciation regulations
- Basic Knowledge of ASC740
- An understanding of the Sales and Use tax laws and experience filing Sales and Use tax returns
- Ability to handle tight deadlines and work in a high paced demanding environment
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work effectively in a team setting
- Takes appropriate actions without being asked
- Seeks advice of appropriate superiors regarding issues related to compliance
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Excel and Word
- Understanding of SAP general ledger Software
- Experience with OneSource Tax Provision Software
- Ability to lift up to 15 pounds
Find out more and apply here >
Image source: Unsplash.com