Kongsberg Automotive Switzerland is looking for support, please see below:
We are looking for an experienced and dynamic tax professional to join a global company in a challenging, fast-changing and rewarding business environment, and to play a crucial role in driving the global tax strategy. In this Zurich based role it is essential to work cross-functional with all stakeholders within the company and across the globe, to ensure optimal tax planning and strategy set-up, to oversee and execute tax compliance activities, to provide ad-hoc advisory and special project support to the business, and to interact with tax authorities on audits and other requests. As an integral part of the Global Tax team, you will work in close collaboration with Legal, Treasury, Accounting and Reporting, as well as Business Units. This is a highly visible position with direct contact and interaction with senior management and business leaders. You will also be dealing with tax authorities and other relevant external stakeholders.
- Work with the VP Global Tax to identify, propose, analyse and implement tax planning initiatives
- Support the VP Global Tax in managing M&A transactions, corporate restructuring and refinancing projects
- Support the VP Global Tax to develop, implement, maintain and defend tax efficient operating structures in line with business objectives and risk profile
- Proactively identify, advise and mitigate potential tax risk exposures
- Close collaboration with Group Accounting/Reporting on tax accounting, tax forecasts and budgets
- Oversee global tax compliance work in collaboration with external service provider
- Identify and manage ongoing as well as new tax technical aspects/issues, benefits, and risks
- Share technical and non-technical tax knowledge with various business partners throughout the group
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in Accounting, Law or Economics. Certified Tax Expert or CPA equivalent is a plus
- Knowledge of and experience in indirect tax is an asset
- Strong team player with proven ability to establish strong connections with key
- stakeholders within tax and with accounting, legal, treasury, and business
- Excellent and fluent written and verbal communication in English is a must
- Excellent analytical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Good computer technical skills – SAP and Hyperion knowledge is an asset
- Strong attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Positive ‘can do’ attitude and eager to be part of a rapidly growing and changing environment
We want your Integrity, your Accountability, your Teamwork your Creativity.
We encourage all interested applicants to apply and embrace diversity within our workforce. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We offer an unlimited contract within a dynamic and international environment with prospects for personal growth. If this sounds challenging and interesting, we are looking forward to receiving your application by registering your CV and motivation letter in English on our website. Please inform us regarding your earliest entry date and salary expectations. For any questions or further information, please send an email to: email@example.com.
Image source: unsplash.com