Weatherford is among the largest global oil and gas service providers in the world, delivering innovative technologies and services for formation evaluation, well construction, completion, stimulation, and production. The Company operates in over 100 countries and has a network of approximately 1,000 locations, including manufacturing, service, research and development, and training facilities and employs approximately 30,000 people.
We are looking for an experienced tax professional to join our Regional Headquarters in Baar, Switzerland. The selected candidate will be working within an International team of Accounting, Treasury, Tax and Legal professionals with full responsibility for managing the tax reporting and compliance function for the Company’s top holding and financing entities including the public company, Weatherford International Plc, which is traded on the NYSE. The positon also involves participating in all tax planning projects. The selected candidate will liaise with senior tax staff in the U.S. and in the various operating regions around the world. This is an exciting opportunity for someone looking to develop and work in a multinational Finance environment.
- Tax compliance for all Swiss legal entities
- Tax reporting responsibility for all Swiss legal entities
- Maintenance of all quarterly tax processes (effective tax rate reviews, return to provision, tax basis balance sheets, pre-close, close processes, etc.)
- Corporate income tax audits and support VAT, M&A and reorganization matters.
- Support the Senior Tax Manager in the Swiss office and the Director, Global Tax Planning on tax planning matters
- Work with Transfer Pricing team to ensure proper intercompany pricing and Transfer Pricing documentation for designated countries.
- Update tax planning models to forecast the utilization of tax attributes and changes in tax positions.
- This position requires an individual that has a keen attention to detail and thrives in a fast paced environment with tight deadlines and competing priorities.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance with a professional accounting certification preferre
- At least 4 years in a large accounting firm or equivalent experience in industry for a large multi-national organization working on international tax issues
- In-depth knowledge of Swiss tax law and international tax developments
- Good knowledge of Swiss GAAP and related accounting legislation
- Solid experience in tax accounting processes
- Proven record in optimizing processes
- Strong analytical and research skills
- Effective verbal and written communication in English and preferably German
- Strong interpersonal, organizational and project management skills Strong IT skills (ideally Excel, JD Edwards, Hyperion)
Please forward the complete dossier to Sara Zein, email@example.com.