Bristol-Myers Squibb is looking for support. See below!
Working with Us
By fostering a culture of inclusion, we empower this 21st century workforce to achieve our company’s mission of helping patients to prevail over serious diseases.
- Supporting the business while minimizing tax expense and tax risk exposure.
- Involvement in US GAAP deferred and current tax reporting on quarterly basis.
- Responsibility for direct and indirect tax compliance and tax audits – in close cooperation with external tax advisors.
- Provide high quality tax and tax accounting support to internal stakeholders in finance, accounting and corporate tax teams.
- Liaise with auditors in relation to SOX, Internal & External Audits.
- Providing tax advice for global projects run by the business.
- The ideal candidate must have good knowledge and experience in tax or tax accounting, and tax compliance.
- IT skills with good knowledge of Excel are required.
- Ability to work in diverse environment with multiple stakeholders.
- Excellent organizational skills and accountability are all key attributes for this position in addition to strong communication skills.
- You are eager to learn more about tax in an international pharmaceutical environment.
For more information and to apply click here.