The VAT Management Summit, which will be held in Berlin, Germany, on 24-25 May, 2018 – the conference will gather indirect tax professionals, consultants, lawyers and IT solution providers to discuss trending topics, including:
- VAT reforms and required improvements
- VAT compliance process: how to capitalize on potential indirect tax savings
- Exemptions without the right to deduct: how to manage VAT right
- VAT in supply chain
- Future trends in technology, business models, growth and impact on VAT
- VAT on sales and purchases made using Bitcoin and e-Money and many others.
The conference web-page with more detailed information is available here. Kindly note that the list of speakers will be updated in the next week.
Bildquelle: Horst Schröder / pixelio.de