We continue our WebEx series to keep you updated on the new country regulations and developments in the use of data analytics for indirect tax. Data is closely dependent on business processes. This time we will tell you about technologies that can help you to improve and standardise your processes and analyse them from a data-based perspective.
Date: 1 February 2018
Time: 2.00 pm – 3.00 pm (CET)
In this WebEx we will consider:
- 2018 changes in e-government
- Robotics process automation
- Process intelligence analysis
Our presenters are VAT and technology experts:
- Michaela Merz, PwC Partner, Indirect Taxes Leader
- Ilona Paakkala, PwC Director, Indirect Tax Technology Leader
- Jari Kärkkäinen, Data & Analytics Expert, Indirect Taxes
- Rafael Accorci, Data & Analytics Expert, PwC Digital Services
Please click on the link below to register for the WebEx session.
Once you have registered you will receive your WebEx access details.
The WebEx session will be recorded, and we will email you a link to the recording after the event using the same details.
Please join us to find out about the future and how to plan for it today.