- You will provide customs and foreign trade consulting services to Swiss and international clients.
- You will help our clients in analyzing and reviewing international supply chain transactions from a customs perspective (especially EU customs).
- You will have contact with clients, local and foreign Customs Authorities as well as with Customs, Trade and VAT experts from our international PwC network.
- You are working in our VAT and Customs team in Basel.
- You will participate in the development of our indirect tax / Customs practice.
- You have a degree in accounting, economics, business or law or similar education in the field of Customs and Trade (e.g. customs administration, freight forwarding or customs broker).
- You have min. 5 years work experience around Customs and Trade topics (in particular in the field of EU Customs).
- You have an excellent command of English and German.
- You have a consulting and team oriented mindset and take on responsibility for your projects.
- You are helping continuously to improve our service offerings.
Your prospects and benefits
Your opportunities for development
At PwC, you can develop both personally and professionally. That’s why 7% of our revenue is spent on staff training and further education.
Our culture and our values
In Switzerland we have over 3,300 employees from 78 countries, which means our people are as diverse as our ideas. Together, we define and live the values that shape us: personal and professional, economic and ecological, social and ethical. And the people we work for are just as diverse as the people who work for us.
More information and the link to apply now can be found here.