This position is responsible for preparation of the group’s tax reporting and coordination of tax related projects. This position generally assist and report directly to the Global Risk Manager and Taxes Head.
This position also supports the Director of Finance in topics related with the administration of the corporate insurance programs.
Tax project Analyst
- As part of the global tax function she / he provide support in maintaining group service contracts, the tax database, prepare numbers and information for tax analyses and group reporting, attend to regular calls with the global tax function.
- Support global tax function in analyzing tax matters in order to identify prudent tax planning strategies domestically and internationally, including structuring alternatives, transfer pricing scenarios, acquisitions, mergers and repatriation of foreign earnings.
- Assist with the coordination and implementation of different matters designed to improve tax efficiency.
Tax reporting responsibilities
- Develop and maintain the tax schedules of income taxes reporting
- Review proper completion of the income tax schedules by the subsidiaries,
- Analysis of special positions (non-deductible, non taxable, special treatments) challenge deferred taxed prepared by group entities
- Train local tax function in tax reporting
Insurances and System Support
- Help with the administration of insurances, revision of policies, providing insured values to the broker and coordinate issues brought up by group companies.
- Support / assistance of system users in daily system issues
- Ad hoc support in the implementation or development of the reporting system
For further information please click HERE.
If you are interested and feel confident to fulfill the requirements, please apply to:
Dufry International AG
Mr David Haldimann
D: +41 61 266 42 24
M: +41 79 130 36 30